Last Updated on May 14, 2020 by admin
National Flag of Vietnam was adopted on September 5, 1945. Emperor Thành Thái designed this Vietnam’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of Vietnam’s Flag:
- Adopted: September 5, 1945
- Proportion: 2:3
- Designer: Emperor Thành Thái
- Design: A plain red field with a five-pointed yellow star.
- Colors: PMS- Red:1788, Yellow:116
What do the Colours of the Vietnam’s flag stand for?
- Yellow :star centered on a red field.
- Red :symbolizes the bloodshed and revolutionary struggle.
- The star represents: the five main classes in Vietnamese society — workers, peasants, soldiers, intellectuals, and businessmen.