Last Updated on May 14, 2020 by admin
National Flag of Venezuela was adopted on March 12, 2006. Francisco de Miranda designed this Venezuela’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of Venezuela’s Flag:
- Adopted: March 12, 2006
- Proportion: 2:3
- Designer: Francisco de Miranda
- Design: A yellow, blue and red horizontal tricolour with an arch of eight five-pointed white stars.
- Colors: PMS- Yellow:102, Blue:293, Red:032, Green:355
What do the Colours of the Venezuela’s flag stand for?
- Blue: represents independence from Spain
- Red: symbolizes courage and the centered stars are symbolic of the seven provinces that supported the revolution.
- Yellow: signifies wealth
- The seven stars: represent the provinces of Venezuela.