Last Updated on May 15, 2020 by admin
National Flag of United Arab Emirates was adopted on December 2, 1971. Abdulla Mohamed Al Maainah designed this United Arab Emirates’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of United Arab Emirates’s Flag:
- Adopted: December 2, 1971
- Proportion: 1:2
- Designer: Abdulla Mohamed Al Maainah
- Design: A green-white-black horizontal tricolour with a vertical red band on the right
- Colors: PMS- Green: 355, Red: 032
What do the Colours of the United Arab Emirates’s flag stand for?
- White: peace and honesty
- Red: hardiness, bravery, strength & valour
- Green: hope, joy and love and in many cultures have a sacred significance
- Black: the defeat of enemies or determination