National Flag of United Arab Emirates was adopted on December 2, 1971. Abdulla Mohamed Al Maainah designed this United Arab Emirates’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of United Arab Emirates’s Flag:
- Adopted: December 2, 1971
- Proportion: 1:2
- Designer: Abdulla Mohamed Al Maainah
- Design: A green-white-black horizontal tricolour with a vertical red band on the right
- Colors: PMS- Green: 355, Red: 032
What do the Colours of the United Arab Emirates’s flag stand for?
- White: peace and honesty
- Red: hardiness, bravery, strength & valour
- Green: hope, joy and love and in many cultures have a sacred significance
- Black: the defeat of enemies or determination