Technical Specifications of Thailand’s Flag:
- Adopted: September 28, 1917
- Proportion: 2:3
- Continent: Asia
- Official Languages: Thai
- Capital: Bangkok
- Government: Constitutional monarchy under military junta
- Designer: Vajiravudh
- Design: A red-white-blue-white-red horizontal striped flag.
- Colors: PMS- Red: 032, Blue: 281
What do the Colours of the Thailand’s flag stand for?
- Red: stripes represent Thailand’s blood spilt in its bid to maintain independence.
- White: stands for purity and Buddhism (the country’s primary religion)
- Blue: symbolises the Thai monarchy.