National Flag of Tajikistan was adopted on November 24, 1992.Naves designed this Tajikistan’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of Tajikistan’s Flag:
- Adopted: June 30, 1964
- Proportion: 1:2
- Designer: Naves
- Design: A red-white-green horizontal bicolour with gold crown and seven five-pointed stars at the centre.
- Colors: PMS- Red: 192, Yellow: 109, Green: 355
What do the Colours of the Tajikistan’s flag stand for?
- Red: represents the unity of the nation as well as victory and sunrise
- Green: is symbolic of its agricultural products
- White: represents the cotton crop,crown with seven stars is said to represent the country’s independence.