Last Updated on May 14, 2020 by admin
National Flag of Bhutan was adopted on 1969. Mayeum Choying Wangmo Dorji designed this Bhutan’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of Bhutan’s Flag:
- Adopted: 1969
- Proportion: 2:3
- Designer: Mayeum Choying Wangmo Dorji
- Design: A yellow and orange diagonal bicolour with a white and black dragon grasping jewels in the centre.
- Colors: PMS – Yellow: 116, Orange: 165 and CMYK – Yellow: Magenta 15%, Yellow 94%; Orange: Magenta 60%, Yellow 100%.
What do the Colours of the Bhutan’s flag stand for?
- Yellow – Authority of the King
- Orange – Drukpa Monasteries
- White – Purity
- Dragon – Thunder Dragon
“National Flag of Bhutan” – https://www.worldatlas.com/