Belize’s national flag has the most colors. The flag of Belize was adopted on 21 September 1981 with 12 colors. At the center of the flag has a white disc which is considered the national coat of arms held by a mestizo and a man of African descent.
Fun Facts About the Colorful Flag of Belize
- Humans depicted is the main design element on the flag of Belize which is the only country in the world.
- The national flag of Belize incorporates 12 different colors and shades, making it the most colorful national flag in the world.
- The colors on the flag are respectively those of the country’s national parties.
- Red stripes represent the color of the opposition party.
- The 50 leaves is considered 1950, the year the People’s United Party(PUP) came to power.