National Flag of Uzbekistan was adopted on 18TH November 1991. Uzbek artist Anatoly Kuzmich Osheyko designed this Uzbekistan’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of Uzbekistan’s Flag:
- Adopted: 18TH November 1991
- Proportion: 1:2
- Designer: Uzbek artist Anatoly Kuzmich Osheyko
- Design: A blue-white-green horizontal tricolour split by two red stripes and featuring a white crescent moon and twelve five-pointed blue stars.
- Colors: PMS- Blue: 313C, Green: 361C
What do the Colours of the Uzbekistan’s flag stand for?
- Blue: is representative of water and sky.
- White: represents peace; green represents the fertile land.
- Red: stripes are symbolic of the people.
- Green: color on the banner is the color of nature.