Last Updated on May 14, 2020 by admin
National Flag of Uzbekistan was adopted on 18TH November 1991. Uzbek artist Anatoly Kuzmich Osheyko designed this Uzbekistan’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of Uzbekistan’s Flag:
- Adopted: 18TH November 1991
- Proportion: 1:2
- Designer: Uzbek artist Anatoly Kuzmich Osheyko
- Design: A blue-white-green horizontal tricolour split by two red stripes and featuring a white crescent moon and twelve five-pointed blue stars.
- Colors: PMS- Blue: 313C, Green: 361C
What do the Colours of the Uzbekistan’s flag stand for?
- Blue: is representative of water and sky.
- White: represents peace; green represents the fertile land.
- Red: stripes are symbolic of the people.
- Green: color on the banner is the color of nature.