National Flag of Turkey was adopted on 1844. al bayrak designed this Turkey’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of Turkey’s Flag:
- Adopted: 1844
- Proportion: 2:3
- Designer: al bayrak
- Design: An off centre white crescent with five-pointed star on a red field
- Colors: PMS – Red: 186 C, CMYK – Red: 0% Cyan, 90% Magenta, 80% Yellow, 5% Black
What do the Colours of the Turkey’s flag stand for?
- Red: with a vertical white crescent (the closed portion is toward the hoist side)
- White: five-pointed star centered just outside the crescent opening
- According: to Ancient and Heraldic traditions much symbolism is associated with colors. The colors on the Turkish flag represent the following:
- White: peace and honesty