National Flag of Turkmenistan was adopted on February 19, 1992. Traditional carpet designed this Turkmenistan’s national flag.
Technical Specifications of Turkmenistan’s Flag:
- Adopted: February 19, 1992
- Proportion: 2:3
- Designer: traditional carpet
- Design: A plain green feed with five stacked carpet guls and a white crescent moon and five five-pointed stars.
- Colors: PMS- Green: 342C, Red: 187C, Orange: 1375C
What do the Colours of the Turkmenistan’s flag stand for?
- Green: colour on the flag symbolizes life, the earth, grass pastures, prosperity and peace.
- Moon: represents a clear sky over the head of happy people.
- Stars: Five-pointed of white colour are a symbol of the five provinces.